MENU OF SERVICES
Day of Coordination
Starting at $2400
WHAT IS DAY OF COORDINATION?
OUR DAY OF COORDINATION PACKAGE IS FOR THE COUPLE THAT IS EXCITED TO PLAN THEIR OWN WEDDING, BUT WANTS ADVICE ALONG THE WAY. THROUGHOUT THE PLANNING PROCESS, YOU HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PLANNER AS A RESOURCE FOR INFORMATION AND IDEAS. AFTER TIMELINE AND PLANNING MEETINGS, WHERE THE PLANNER EXPERTLY ORGANIZES THE CLIENT’S VENDORS AND DAY’S EVENTS, OUR TEAM IS THERE TO MANAGE THE CEREMONY REHEARSAL AND WEDDING DAY LOGISTICS TO ENSURE YOUR DREAM WEDDING DAY
- Communication with your planner via telephone and email, beginning at signing of this contract and continuing through the completion of the event.
- Scheduled 8-week, 4-week and 2-week timeline meetings leading up to the event.
- Southern Oak Events preferred vendor list
- Upon request, advisement on wedding etiquette.
- Upon request, Review and advisement of vendor contracts.
- After the first timeline meeting, coordinator will reach out to all wedding day vendors to confirm logistics and share detailed wedding timeline and layout. logistics, load in, drop off, etc. will be discussed with vendors during the final 8 weeks of planning. A final timeline will be distributed to client and to applicable wedding vendors no less than one week prior to the event and at this point, all vendors will be confirmed.
- Professional wedding assistant to aid in wedding coordination on the day of.
- Orchestration of wedding ceremony rehearsal and logistics.
- Distribution of final payments and gratuities to all vendors, if provided by client.
- Transportation of approved personal items to be delivered to and set up at venue.
- Use of a fully stocked emergency kit for your wedding day.
- On-site supervision of both ceremony and reception set-up.
- assistance with clean up of personal items – including having them packed in your car at the end of the night.
Design Add On Services
Interested in a bit more “hands on” help with design for your wedding day? with add on options such as vendor selection, attendance to design meetings ranging from rentals to florals and decor development, we are here to make your day special and unique.
talk with your planner about design solutions creating a specific plan. pricing will be provided after custom solutions are selected.
Partial Planning Services
Starting at $4900
WHAT IS PARTIAL PLANNING?
Our partial planning package is for the couple that wants to plan their wedding with some help from an experienced and organized resource. Think of us as the project manager for your special day! Your planner will be communicating with you virtually and over the phone to give you checklist check ins, reminders, vendor recommendations and to schedule your wedding appointments.
- All items associated with the day of coordination package
- Preliminary meeting to establish information for the planning process, including budget, look & inspiration and other pertinent information.
- contract and budget tracking
- review and advisement of vendor contracts and liason during planning process
- use of our planning software; planner will use software to track budget and contracts. client will have full access to contracts and budgets as well as calendar, inspiration board and website creator
- regular check in emails to guide and facilitate the planning process. planner will act as a project manager by introducing tasks and overseeing the task reaches completion.
- verifying availability and scheduling appointments with vendors. planner will aid client in assembling the perfect vendor team
- assistance with design, decor and rental selections
- payment reminders for vendors
Full Service Planning
Pricing by Request
WHAT IS FULL SERVICE PLANNING?
The Full Service package is for the couple who wants top notch service through the whole planning process. From curating a team of incredible vendors to design and budget analysis to choosing invitations and putting your personal touch on the day, your full service planner will be there for every step of the planning process. Our full service clients receive a personalized planning experience, allowing them to be as involved or hands on as they’d like during the process. With a full service planning package, your planner is there to ensure that no small detail is left untouched on your special day.
Add ons to keep the celebration going, add ons such as rehearsal dinner, bridal shower and post-wedding brunch coordination and design are also available.